Tuesday, June 2, 2009

24 Things

It all occurred to me while I was reminiscing about the past that I haven't done much of what I wanted to do way back when I was still in college. (Sucks!) I don't want to be the Edward (Jack Nicholson) and Carter (Morgan Freeman) of The Bucket List who waited for their lives to be over before doing the things they wanted. (Sucks More!) So I decided to list down 24 things I wanted to do before I reach 50. Some are very personal which, sadly, I will not be able to share. Most items are achievable and are in fact have already been achieved by my friends. (Good For Them)

To all you readers out there, please join me in my journey to fulfilling my 24 Things.

  1. (This one is private so please bear with me for not sharing)
  2. Work in New York
  3. Get married again in Vegas
  4. See the aurora
  5. Put up a travel agency
  6. Win the lottery
  7. Take a bath in Greenland
  8. Learn to play the guitar (again)
  9. Hear the Pope's mass in Vatican
  10. Maintain a blog with at least a thousand hits daily
  11. Produce a movie, album or concert
  12. Watch Matchbox Twenty, Paula Cole and Alanis Morisette in concert
  13. Have a glass of watermelon shake in Bora-Bora (not Boracay ha)
  14. Say "I love you Baby..." to my wife while on board a gondola in Venice
  15. Spend time with my wife and son in Coron, Batanes, Banaue, Sagada, Caramoan and El Nido
  16. Snorkel in Maldives
  17. Swim with the jelly fish in Palau
  18. (This one is private as well. So please bear with me for not sharing, again)
  19. Be invited by my High School as a guest speaker
  20. Bring a foreigner to my hometown
  21. Learn to speak french, spanish or mandarin
  22. Be enlightened in Nepal
  23. Feel great weighing 160 lbs (this is my ideal weight)
  24. Cruise accross the Caribbean

Do drop by at my blog. I will keep you guys updated of my progress. You can also leave comments, violent reactions or whatever thoughts you have about anything under the sun. If you also have a list, do share. This would be very exciting.

See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment