Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cliffhanger

Marrying my wife again (this time in Vegas) may seem to be trivial for most couple. All you need is a plane ticket to Vegas and a pocket money. But if your marriage is on the edge of a cliff and one push is enough to break your marriage, this task may be very daunting. This is where our marriage is now. One more push and its over.

Honestly, I don't know how we got here. Its just so complicated. If there is one song that will best describe our marriage, it will be "Mad" by Ne-Yo (download the song HERE). As the song goes, "and now it's I'm yellin' over her, she yellin' over me. All that that it means is neither of us is listening. And what's even worse? That we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for Nothing, fighting for Nothin', crying for Nothing, But we won't let it go for Nothing, no not for Nothing, this should be Nothing to a love like what we got"

It hurts a lot. Specially when you feel like you're the only one who wants the marriage to work... I know respect is earned, but for whatever reason, my wife thinks that I don't seem to have earned the right to be respected... Everytime I ask her a question, she feels like she's North Korea and I'm South Korea attacking her.


Every night, I asked my self why? And always come up with one answer. She has probably fallen out of love...

I hope there is still some love left in her heart...

I've got the money to buy a plane ticket and spend in Vegas but is definitely not enough to get married again in Vegas...

1 comment: